How to Play
Game. Scoring, logistics and rules of play, winning, leaderboard, scaling, and levels
- ★ Rules: Entering Your Score
- How do points work in the Whole Life Challenge?
- What are the “Levels” and how do they work?
- Rules: Daily Play
- Rules: Mulligans
- Rules: Finishing The Challenge
- Why do I lose my points if I don’t enter them? That seems unfair!
- What’s a portion size? What kind of piece of pizza will cost me a point?
- Am I allowed to keep taking my prescription medicine without penalty?
- Oops! I ate something against the rules by accident! What should I do?
- What is the leaderboard for if there are no winners?
- Is there a time limit to entering my score?
- What do I do if I am traveling?
- Should I keep a food log?
- Oh no! I ate cake! That has sugar AND gluten AND dairy! Do I lose 3 points?
- Can someone else log my points for me?
- Why are there different levels? Doesn't what you eat matter?
- How are rankings determined