Literally? Well, the Challenge comes to a close, and after congratulating yourself and your teammates, you’ll take the time to complete your final measurements. While the Challenge is focused on accountability for your habits - it’s also about seeing measurable results. To do this, you have to:
- Measure final body girth, body fat, or weight (same as you did at the start)
- Do a final workout (the same workout you did at the start)
- Take your after photo(s)
- Re-answer the Quality of Life questions and compare the difference to your answers from Week 1.
The final overall ranking for all your team members is determined (and weighted) based on:
- Percentage change in body measurement (25%)
- Percentage improvement in the workout (25%)
- Ranking on the daily points leaderboard (50%)
The best way to help your people cross the finish line is to hold a finals event. There are two ways to do this:
- As an evening event:
- Whole Life Challenge compliant hors d'oeuvres
- An wrap-up talk by the CEO
- A wrap-up talk by your company’s designated WLC facilitator.
- Giving out of awards, prizes, and recognition.
- As an athletic event:
- Preferably held on the Saturday after the last day of the Challenge
- Employee check-in (like they would for a local 5K or 10K race)
- Body measurement at private stations (weight, girth, or body fat)
- Workout - each person would repeat the same workout they did at the preliminary event