The Whole Life Challenge Official Workout
In 11 minutes:
Run 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, or 3/4 mile (choose a distance you can finish in 6 minutes or less)
In the time remaining, complete as much of the following list as you can:
30 Air Squats
30 Sit Ups
30 Plank Ups
40 Push Ups
50 Squat Jumps
50 Flutter Kicks
50 Mountain Climbers
Your score is the total number of reps you complete.
– Don’t worry – this workout was not designed to actually be finished in under 11 minutes – just get as far as you can in the list and count all your reps as points.
– your choice in run distance must remain the same for both your prelim and the final inventory
1. I’m sure I can finish 1/2 mile run in under 6 minutes, so I choose this option.
2. Start the stopwatch and head out for the run. The faster I run, the more time will be left after I finish to score more points (reps), so I run fast.
3. I finish the run in 4:42… but don’t stop… I immediately start squatting. I get through the squats, sit ups, plank ups, lunges and I get to 20 bicycles before 11 minutes is up.
4. My score is the total number of reps… 30+30+30+40+20 = 150.
5. I write this score down and enter it into the WLC web site.