THE OFFICIAL WLC WORKOUT
In 11 minutes:
Run 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, or 3/4 mile (choose a distance you can finish in 6 minutes or less)
In the time remaining, complete as much of the following list as you can:
30 Air Squats
30 Sit Ups
30 Plank Ups
40 Push Ups
50 Squat Jumps
50 Flutter Kicks
50 Mountain Climbers
Your score is the total number of reps you complete.
Don't worry! This workout was not designed to actually be finished in under 11 minutes - just get as far as you can in the list and count all your reps as points.
Your choice in run distance must remain the same for both your prelim and the final inventory.
1. You're sure you can finish 1/2 mile run in under 6 minutes, so you choose to run 1/2 mile.
2. Start the stopwatch and head out for the run. The faster you run, the more time will be left after you finish running to score more points (reps). So run fast!
3. You finish the run in 4:42… but you don't stop… you immediately start squatting. You get through the squats, sit ups, plank ups, lunges and I get to 20 bicycles right as the stopwatch gets to 11:00.
4. Your score is the total number of reps… 30+30+30+40+20 = 150.
5. You write this score down and enter it into the WLC web site or app.