Nope! Combo items are one point. We’re not trying to make you crazy! This includes things like: lattes, spaghetti w/ marinara, pizza, ice cream sundaes, soups or stews, sandwiches. Note, though, that the serving sizes should be reasonable. A large ice cream sundae may be pushing it, and a quarter of a pizza is certainly not one serving.
Articles in this section
- What do I do between Challenges?
- Rules: Entering Your Score
- Nutrition Comparison Charts
- How do points work in the Whole Life Challenge?
- What are the “Levels” and how do they work?
- Rules: Daily Play
- Rules: Mulligans
- Rules: Finishing The Challenge
- Why do I lose my points if I don’t enter them? That seems unfair!
- What’s a portion size? What kind of piece of pizza will cost me a point?