Baked good refer to traditional "bakery" items such as cake, pastry, croissants, muffins, etc. We do not outlaw baking as a cooking method. As long as your ingredients are compliant, you can bake them.
Articles in this section
- Where Can I Find Compliant Recipes?
- Are Meat Alternatives ("Fake Meats") Compliant?
- Why do you recommend animal fat like butter, lard, and tallow?
- Why can I have tamari and not soy?
- Rules: Nutrition
- There is some thought that grains and legumes are highly inflammatory, but here they are allowed at each level. Why?
- What about almond milk and coconut milk? Are these ok? What kind should I buy?
- Is there a meal plan for the WLC? What the heck CAN I eat?
- Why do you allow artificial colors/flavors, MSG, nitrates, hydrogenated oils, and benzoates at the kick start level?
- Do you believe that starchy tubers are enough carbohydrates at the performance level for a high intensity athlete to perform well on?