Yes! You can use unprocessed cacao (such as cacao nibs) or unsweetened cocoa, but not processed chocolate if there is any sugar or milk added.
Articles in this section
- Where Can I Find Compliant Recipes?
- Why do you recommend animal fat like butter, lard, and tallow?
- Why can I have tamari and not soy?
- Rules: Nutrition
- There is some thought that grains and legumes are highly inflammatory, but here they are allowed at each level. Why?
- What about almond milk and coconut milk? Are these ok? What kind should I buy?
- Is there a meal plan for the WLC? What the heck CAN I eat?
- Why do you allow artificial colors/flavors, MSG, nitrates, hydrogenated oils, and benzoates at the kick start level?
- What is your recommendation to replace glycogen after a high intensity workout?
- When it comes to the quality of the whey protein recovery shakes for our performance athletes, does that make a difference on whether or not we should allow it?