Coffee and tea are 100% permitted. Just no milk or sugar. If you need to add something to your coffee, we are big fans of butter! Note that coffee and tea don't count toward your hydration habit goal.
Articles in this section
- Where Can I Find Compliant Recipes?
- Are Meat Alternatives ("Fake Meats") Compliant?
- Why do you recommend animal fat like butter, lard, and tallow?
- Why can I have tamari and not soy?
- Rules: Nutrition
- There is some thought that grains and legumes are highly inflammatory, but here they are allowed at each level. Why?
- What about almond milk and coconut milk? Are these ok? What kind should I buy?
- Is there a meal plan for the WLC? What the heck CAN I eat?
- Why do you allow artificial colors/flavors, MSG, nitrates, hydrogenated oils, and benzoates at the kick start level?
- Do you believe that starchy tubers are enough carbohydrates at the performance level for a high intensity athlete to perform well on?