If it’s a part of your spiritual practice, do it. There is no penalty. If you go for seconds, however...you might want to consider why you're going for seconds and if that should cost you points.
Articles in this section
- Where Can I Find Compliant Recipes?
- Why do you recommend animal fat like butter, lard, and tallow?
- Why can I have tamari and not soy?
- Rules: Nutrition
- There is some thought that grains and legumes are highly inflammatory, but here they are allowed at each level. Why?
- What about almond milk and coconut milk? Are these ok? What kind should I buy?
- Is there a meal plan for the WLC? What the heck CAN I eat?
- Why do you allow artificial colors/flavors, MSG, nitrates, hydrogenated oils, and benzoates at the kick start level?
- What is your recommendation to replace glycogen after a high intensity workout?
- When it comes to the quality of the whey protein recovery shakes for our performance athletes, does that make a difference on whether or not we should allow it?